EEN London is part of Enterprise Europe Network, which offers a comprehensive range of free services for SMEs, entrepreneurs, research centres and universities across Europe, and is made up of nearly 600 organisations in more than 40 countries.
What we offer:
Enterprise Europe Network London strives to make it easier for London companies and organisations to more effectively engage with Europe. The Network provides a broad range of business support FREE OF CHARGE, including:
• access to two major databases linking European and UK businesses to trading and innovation partners.
• accessing the most appropriate source of funding
• advice on European and UK trade and legislation topics and on doing business with Europe
• access to networking and brokerage events
• assistance with trade missions
• technology matchmaking
We offer a bridge to European opportunities, to save you time, money and reduce risk.
What we are looking for:
We work with businesses, academics, inventors and large corporations who want to engage with potential partners or find new opportunities across Europe. If you're based in London (within the M25) we can help directly, or if you're from elsewhere and would like to work with our region we'd be delighted to talk to you.
- Security sectors
- Technology & business cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- Engineering and construction services
- License agreement
- Joint venture
- Sales and service partner
- Research Cooperation
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Private research
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU / National programmes
- International financing support