TWI - The World Centre for Materials Joining Technology
What we offer:
TWI is one of the world's foremost research and technology organisations.
TWI offers a single, impartial source of service for joining engineering materials.
TWI is internationally renowned for its multidisciplinary teams that implement established or advanced joining technology solving problems at any stage.
Know-how within TWI covers materials properties and applications (ferrous and non-ferrous metals, polymers, ceramics, advanced composites, structural integrity, fracture, design and NDT), joining, fabricating and assembling technologies (welding and cutting processes, surface engineering, brazing, soldering, adhesive bonding, electronic packaging), and manufacturing (project management, decision support, manufacturing systems, health and safety, quality assurance).
What we are looking for:
TWI is looking for
- Companies devoted to design and manufacturing of aerospace structures and / or to related R&D activities that need a reliable contract research organization to minimize risks and maximize profits within schedule.
- Companies and research centres to collaborate in successful proposals for the next Horizon 2020.
- Companies willing to develop their own business making use of the existing TWI’s IP rights.
- Technology & business cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- License agreement
- Other: R&D as Contract Research Organization
- Research Cooperation
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Private research
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU / National programmes
- International financing support